By Sarah Marino and Ron Coscorrosa
This eBook is designed to help you create compelling, personally expressive black and white photographs. And it's highly practical, teaching you tools that can be immediately integrated into your field practices and processing workflow. Features include:
- Lessons in understanding the essentials of black and white photography.
- Guidance on creativity, personal expression, and storytelling using black and white photos.
- Practical tips on learning to see in black and white, both in the field and in the digital darkroom.
- Photoshop and Lightroom workflow, plus the tools that you can use to realize your creative vision.
- Many start-to-finish examples.
- PDF format digital e-book download, including 188 full-size high resolution pages, ready for viewing on your tablet, computer monitor, or phone.
About the Authors
Sarah Marino and Ron Coscorrosa are nature photographers, photography educators, and writers with a home base in the mountains of southwest Colorado, and a mobile base in an Airstream trailer (typically found somewhere in the American West). They enjoy photographing natural landscapes of all kinds, from forests and mountains to oceans and deserts, from small scenes to grand landscapes, and from bold dramatic light to soft diffused light. They have co-authored several highly regarded photography eBooks and video tutorials for nature photographers.